Meet Our Doctors
Call for an appointment
Franciscan St. James Health - Olympia Fields
20201 S. Crawford Ave, Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Franciscan St. James Health offers advanced surgical and outpatient podiatric medicine services to treat a variety of foot and ankle problems and diseases. Our highly experienced podiatrists focus on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of each patient’s individual needs in order to provide the best quality of care. Our physicians are board certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and continue to learn the latest and best in foot and ankle treatments.
• Don't ignore foot pain - it's not normal. If the pain persists,
see a doctor who specializes in podiatry.
• Inspect and wash feet regularly, especially between the
toes, and dry them completely.
• Trim toenails straight across, but not too short. (Cutting nails
in corners or on the sides increases the risk for ingrown toenails.)
• Select and wear the right shoe for specific activities. Make sure
shoes fit properly. Don't wear the same pair of shoes every day.
• Be cautious when using home remedies for foot ailments.
Self-treatment can often turn a minor problem into a major one.
• People with diabetes, poor circulation, or heart problems should
not treat their own feet, including toenails, because they are more
prone to infection.
The American Podiatric Medical Association offers the following tips for preventing foot pain: